Welcome to the Urban Space Boutique
These general conditions of sale describe the rules and regulations relating to the use of the Boutique Espace Urbain website.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Boutique Espace Urbain and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on Boutique Espace Urbain. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print the pages of http://boutiqueespaceurbain.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- Republish content from http://boutiqueespaceurbain.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material on http://boutiqueespaceurbain.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://boutiqueespaceurbain.com
Redistribute content from the Urban Space Store (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when listing us in the directory may similarly hyperlink to our website to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses excluding solicitation of non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site .
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the party site link.
- We may consider and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources, such as Chambers of Commerce, the United States Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms whose main clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (e.g., trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-from-home opportunities, are not permitted to bind); (b) the organization has no unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Boutique Espace Urbain; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, you must notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as your site URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By using our corporate name; Where
- Using the uniform resource locator (web address) linked to; Where
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of the Urban Space Store logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about it. We will consider requests to remove links but have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Although we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Responsibility for content
We are not responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based on your website. No links may appear on any page on your website or in any context containing content or materials that may be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights. .
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, all warranties implied by law regarding the quality satisfactory, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way not permitted by applicable law; Where
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising out of the waiver or in connection with the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of duty legal.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.